- Freeze is a temporary disconnection of all GIG service in a limited period of time.
- Unfreeze is a situation where a GIG service/services can be reused.
Scope of Work
- IM2 agreed to provide Freeze Account feature service for customers.
- While on Freeze period, all GIG service will be blocked.
- If Freeze period has expired, all the GIG service will automatically active on the first day on following month and the billing will run as usual just like before the Freeze period.
- The term of Freeze service period is 1 month starting from the first month of the following month (N+1) until the end of the month.
- There is no maximum period restrictions of Freeze Account customer request.
Rights and Obligations of IM2
IM2 shall have the following obligations:
- To provide the Freeze feature service as request from CUSTOMER to be use by CUSTOMER.
- To activate Freeze feature service..
Right and Obligations of CUSTOMER
- CUSTOMER shall have the Right for Freeze feature service and facility as request from CUSTOMER.
- CUSTOMER will be responsible for any charges for Freeze feature fee with the following conditions:
- CUSTOMER with payment terms & condition on Arrear bill, are required to settle the GIG bill for the current month plus the Freeze Account fee within the required time frame.
- CUSTOMER with payment terms & condition on Advance bill, are required to pay the cost of Freeze feature within the required time period plus the GIG month subscription fee for the first month (after the expiry of the Freeze Account).
- CUSTOMER is not in blocked or suspend status.
- CUSTOMER has no payment outstanding on customer side.
Freeze, Unfreeze, Cancelation
- Freeze will be done by IM2 if:
According to request from CUSTOMER and will starting from the date of first of the following month (N+1).
- Unfreeze will be done by IM2 if:
- Unfreeze due to expiry of the Freeze feature period, is performed automatically on every date of first of each month after the end of the Freeze period.
- Unfreeze by CUSTOMER request, that is the expiry of the Freeze feature before the Freeze period expires. For the Unfreeze request made by CUSTOMER then all Freeze paid fees can not be withdrawn and next monthly subscription fee of GIG will back to normal rates.
- Freeze Cancelation, if after complete Payment customer required to Cancel the Freeze Account before entering Freeze period the Freeze Account feature charge can not be withdrawn and will reduce the next GIG monthly subscription fee.
- Customer can apply time extension of Freeze period and should be inform maximum 3 days before the Freeze period expired, and pay the Freeze Account fee (according to the desired time frame) and then send the payment receipt.
Cost & Payments
- Payment should be made by CUSTOMER to the appointed Bank that is stated on invoice.
- Amount of payment are made by CUSTOMER must be equal with the whole amount stated on invoice.
- Payment should be made by CUSTOMER at the latest on the due date stated on invoice.
- All taxes which my occurs as result of this Service should be borne to the Parties according to the Indonesian Tax Regulation.
- This Terms & Condition was under on Indonesian Government Law.
- Any other matter which has not been stipulated in this Terms & Condition will be regulated or stipulated letter in writing with due observance to the internal provisions and regulations of IM2 and the prevailing laws in Indonesia.